Apple MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac & Mac Pro repairs & upgrades
What do we repair?
Here at Phil’s, we have been repairing all different makes and models of desktops, laptops & inkjet/laser printers for over 15 years in Melbourne. We specialise in all types of repairs for computers!
Our service is prompt, reliable, professional & honest.
Common services provided
- Have you slowly outgrown your Apple Mac computer?
- Need more RAM or a larger &/or faster hard disk for your Apple MacBook or iMac?
- Have you accidentally cracked your LCD screen on your Apple Mac and need it replaced?
- Does your Apple Mac not seem to start up?
- Accidentally spilt liquid and damaged the keyboard?
We can assist with all the above. We can upgrade your RAM, hard disk and replace the LCD screen and keyboard!
Do we have data recovery services?
Yes. If your hard drive has crashed, we will be able to help you recover your important photos, documents, music and other types of files.
Do we outsource our repairs like some others?
No. We do virtually all repairs in-house – even when it comes to taking your laptop to bits!
Do we sell/supply spare parts?
Absolutely! We supply genuine branded spare parts & can occassionally recommend high quality alternatives. We order direct from manufacturers or accredited distributors to ensure that your faulty part is replaced with quality parts.
We sell spare parts and option parts for most mainstream branded desktops, laptops and even servers as well (i.e. HP Proliant ML & Proliant DL series, IBM servers & Dell servers).
Some of the more common spare parts we supply are:
- Laptop/Notebook chargers & keyboards for IBM, Lenovo, HP, Compaq, Acer, Dell, Toshiba, Sony, Fujitsu and others
- Power supply for PCs & servers
- LCD screen replacements for cracked laptop LCD screens for Apple, IBM, Lenovo, HP, Compaq, Acer, Dell, Toshiba, Sony, Fujitsu, Asus and others
- RAM & hard drives for Apple, PCs, laptops & servers
All from our Melbourne computer repair shop.
Will you be without your laptop/computer/printer for long?
We understand the importance computers & peripherals play in your everyday lives. With certain repairs, we can have it back to you on the same day to get you back to work.
Do we have an onsite service?
We sure do! We can arrange for a technician to come out to service your equipment whether it be software based or hardware based. Although some repairs may require us to take your equipment back to base to complete the repair. We will then return the equipment to your premises.
If your equipment requires a service, please forward your enquiries to 0425 712 999 or sales @ philcomp.com.au and we will be more than happy to assist.
Common models repaired include:
Apple MacBook, Apple MacBook Pro, Apple MacBook Air, Apple iMac & Apple Mac Pro.
Apple MacBook Pro info [here]
Apple MacBook Air info [here]
Apple Mac Pro info [here]